Apostille for Wisconsin documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Wisconsin
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a Wisconsin Birth Certificate
How to Apostille a Wisconsin Marriage Certificate
How to Apostille a Wisconsin Divorce Certificate
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de Wisconsin?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Wisconsin?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Divorcio de Wisconsin?
Need to apostille an original document issued in Wisconsin?
Guidelines to apostille original Wisconsin documents
- Wisconsin birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Wisconsin marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Wisconsin Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Wisconsin divorce decree
- Wisconsin death certificate
- Wisconsin academic documents
- Wisconsin notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Wisconsin Court documents and/or court official’s notarization