Apostille for Washington DC documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Washington DC
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a Washington DC Birth Certificate signed by the State Registrar
How to apostille a Washington DC Marriage Certificate
How to Apostille a Washington DC Academic Document
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de Washington DC firmada por el State Registrar?
¿Cómo se apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Washington DC?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Documento Académico de Washington DC?
Need to apostille an original document issued in Washington DC?
Guidelines to apostille original Washington DC documents
- Washington DC birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Washington DC marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Washington DC Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Washington DC divorce decree
- Washington DC death certificate
- Washington DC academic documents
- Washington DC notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Washington DC Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from Washington DC
You may contact:
Office of the Secretary Office of
Notary Commissions & Authentications
441 4th Street NW, Room 810S
Washington, DC 20001
Phone number: (202) 727-3117