Apostille for Washington documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Washington
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to Apostille a Washington Birth Certificate
How to Apostille a Washington Marriage Certificate
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de Washington?
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Washington?
Need to apostille an original document issued in Washington?
Guidelines to apostille original Washington documents
- Washington birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Washington marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Washington Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Washington divorce decree
- Washington death certificate
- Washington academic documents
- Washington notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Washington Court documents and/or court official’s notarization