Apostille for Puerto Rico documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Puerto Rico
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to obtain a new copy of a Puerto Rico Marriage Certificate and Apostille
How to apostille a Puerto Rico Marriage Certificate
¿Cómo se apostilla un Acta de Matrimonio de Puerto Rico?
Need to apostille an original document issued in Puerto Rico?
Guidelines to apostille original Puerto Rico documents
- Puerto Rico birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Puerto Rico marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Puerto Rico Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Puerto Rico divorce decree
- Puerto Rico death certificate
- Puerto Rico academic documents
- Puerto Rico notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Puerto Rico Court documents and/or court official’s notarization