Apostille for Pennsylvania documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Pennsylvania
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to apostille a Pennsylvania Affidavit of Marital Status
How to Apostille a Pennsylvania Birth Certificate signed by Calvin B. Johnson
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de Pennsylvania firmada por Calvin B. Johnson?
¿Cómo se apostilla un Certificado de soltería de Pennsylvania?
Need to apostille an original document issued in Pennsylvania?
Guidelines to apostille original Pennsylvania documents
- Pennsylvania birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Pennsylvania marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Pennsylvania Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Pennsylvania divorce decree
- Pennsylvania death certificate
- Pennsylvania academic documents
- Pennsylvania notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Pennsylvania Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from Pennsylvania
You may contact:
Pennsylvania Department of State
Bureau of Commissions, Elections and Legislation
Room 210 North Office Building
Harrisburg, PA 17120-0029
Phone number: (717) 787-5280
How to obtain a new vital record in Pennsylvania