Apostille for California documents
Apostille a digital document issued in California
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in California?
Guidelines to apostille original California documents
- California birth certificate
- Original signatures
- California marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of California Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- California divorce decree
- California death certificate
- California academic documents
- California notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of California Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
We do not apostille original documents from California.
You may contact:
Secretary of State
Notary Public Section
1500 11th Street, 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone number: (916) 653-6814
Explanatory videos for apostille documents
How to apostille a Los Angeles California Birth Certificate signed by Jonathan E. Fielding
How to apostille a California Birth Certificate issued in the County of Sonoma
How to Apostille a California Diploma
¿Cómo se Apostilla un Diploma de California?
¿Cómo se apostilla un Acta de Nacimiento de California emitida en el Condado de Sonoma?