Apostille for Arkansas documents
Apostille a digital document issued in Arkansas
Please upload a digital copy of your document(s). You can upload documents from your computer or take a picture with your mobile phone.
100% guaranteed satisfaction
Apostilles are our expertise, and excellent service our commitment to you
We will print your documents in color, notarize an affidavit, and process the apostille at the Secretary of State where the notary is registered. We process apostilles every day rain or shine.
What you need to do to order your apostille
Complete order form
Upload scanned copy of document(s)
What we will do for you
Color print a copy of your document
Notarize an affidavit
Obtain an apostille from the Secretary of State
Send your apostilled document back to you via UPS or DHL
Need to apostille an original document issued in Arkansas?
Guidelines to apostille original Arkansas documents
- Arkansas birth certificate
- Original signatures
- Arkansas marriage certificate
- Official certified copies of Arkansas Vital Records birth and marriage Certificates
- Arkansas divorce decree
- Arkansas death certificate
- Arkansas academic documents
- Arkansas notarized documents
- The Notarizations must meet statutory requirements
Commissioned Notaries Public vs. Noncommissioned notaries
- Official certified copies of Arkansas Court documents and/or court official’s notarization
- You need to have an original document issued by the State with the appropriate signature of: Micheal A. Adams, Paul W. Johnson, Mischelle Priebe,
- Documents signed by Julie Frasco are not acceptable for apostille.
- Acceptable documents Issued by: County, State or District Officials, Arkansas Notaries, Registrars of the Arkansas, Department of Health and Bureau of Vital Statistics
Original document needs to be recently issued
We do not apostille original documents from Arkansas.
You may contact:
Office of the Secretary of State
1401 W. Capitol, Suite 250,
Little Rock, AR, 72201
Phone number: (501) 682‐3409