Ohio birth certificate apostille Service
Step 3: Request apostille
We can apostille the original birth certificate or a scanned photocopy depending on the acceptability of your document and your specific needs.
Apostille the original birth certificate.
We will :
- Obtain an apostille directly from the Ohio Secretary of State in Columbus.
- Send your apostilled birth certificate back to you via FedEx.
- Your document is acceptable for apostille as original.
- The destination county is requesting that ONLY apostille on the original birth certificate will be acceptable.
Apostille a scanned photocopy of birth certificate:
- Color print the photocopy.
- Notarize with an apostille affidavit.
- Certify at the County Clerk.
- Obtain an apostille form the New York Secretary of State.
- Send your apostilled birth certificate back to you via FedEx
- The birth certificate is NOT acceptable for apostille. (date if issue, damaged, not signed but the acceptable person, etc...)
- You do NOT have the original birth certificate, you only have a photocopy.
- You need the apostille in 24 hours.
- We suggest you ask the destination country authorities if an apostille on a copy will be acceptable, in most countries is acceptable but in some it is not.