Your documents in caring hands.
- Apostille.net provides expedited apostille processing service
solutions for a wide array of personal, academic and corporate documents.
- With over 12 years experience we have taken the complex process of obtaining an apostille, and simplified it for our clients.
- We will prepare and notarize an affidavit for apostille, certify the notary at the County Clerk and obtain your apostille at the office of the Secretary of State in New York.
- We are located close to the New York City County Clerk and the Secretary of State's office. We have an in-house notary public.
- We process apostilles every single day rain or shine.
2 easy ways to submit your documents for apostille:
Our service fees
Apostille or Embassy Legalization?
Depending on the country where you intend to use your documents will determine if you need an apostille or an embassy legalization.
Please review the list of the member countries of the Hague convention, if the country is not on the list, you will need an embassy legalization.
Apostille pronunciation [uh-pos-til]
Apostille guide by State:
Please click to review State specific info and images.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
We will provide you with a free complimentary translation of your apostille to any the following languages:
Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog and Turkish.
Please note: The free translation is for the Apostille page ONLY, not the document submitted.
Documents we typically apostille:
Corporate documents: Trademark agreements, powers of attorney, letters of debt, certificates of origin, invoices.
Personal documents: Birth, marriage, naturalization and death certificates, deeds wills and titles, adoption dossier, divorce decree, report of birth abroad, single proof letter (to marry overseas), police records, and affidavits.
Academic documents: Diplomas, transcripts and school records.